Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Ace Lost His Pants!

After losing watches and water bottles, Ace has just upped his level... and lost his PANTS!:) hahaha!

The other day, Ace came home after his CCA and I discovered that he only had his white shirt in the plastic bag and his pants were GONE!

Dunno where they were lor.. cannot seem to find them.. And then when I asked him, I found out that he has been playing while changing out of his clothes lah. I knew it lah... He insisted that he put the pants in.. but hor, please dun tell me pants have legs and can walk by themselves:) hahaha..

Anyway, since his one week holiday was coming up, I told him we will go to his school to search for the pants before deciding whether to buy lah.

We walked around, went to the lost and found corner.. but did not find. We went to the general office but did not find. We asked the school attendant and uncle also said he did not see. My guess is that someone took his pants home by accident and I can only pray that the person will realize their mistake..

Since we were already in school, Ace says he wants to go and water his sunflower...

He brought me to his sunflower patch and pointed out his sunflower to me...

He even watered the plants that belonged to his friends cos he says since they are not here, he will help them.. in case their plant dies in the week there were not in school...

I asked him why this plot is empty and his reply...

"I dunno.. some people just like to grow weeds lah... " Hahahahahaah..

After a pause, he explained to me, "Actually, I think it is because their seeds did not germinate.. but I don't know why the don't want to remove the weeds lah.."

The slighly shorter plant on the left is Ace's plant... and his plant is flowering soon I think....


He also brought me to one of his favorite corners in school.. it is a place where you can borrow interesting math games to play with:)

Then someone complained that he is very hot and we went to the kopitiam to drink milo and cool down.. I gave him money and asked him to go and buy... He is trying hard not to spill.. hahha..

When we finally reached home, it was sooooo warm we decided we have to cool down in the air conditioned lift lobby before we went home.. hahaha.. That is us cooling down with a piece of paper as fan because just aircon alone is NOT ENOUGH!

HOT!

The latest update is that he has been making do with only one pair of pants for the past 3 weeks. I think his pants are really not coming home.. so I guess have to ask him to save up to buy his pants liao...  But of course, it will have to come from his own pocket money cos he was the one who lost it.

I explained to him that while I understand how it sucks that he needs to do that, but I have to let him do that so that he will learn to be responsible for his own actions.. it is part of learning to be a good man.  And well, he did suck it up like a man lah:) hhahahaha...

Previous Post: Olivo

No comments: