Monday, March 16, 2015

Olivo

Before we could bring Max to Ren's Bakery as promised to Ace, the cafe closed down...

However, we heard that they have opened up in Apiera Mall under a new name Olivo.. and so we went there lor..... I walked past a few days back and noticed that they offered craft beer.... so I told Max and he was happy to go try the beer out.. wahaha ;)

Ace opted for his all time favorite.-- omelette:)


I found something interesting... creamy leek pasta! I love leek!:) hahaha..

And I ordered a strawberry ginger ale for myself;)


Max says he wants to stop posing with alchohol so much cos hor, the other day his friend said the girlfriend asked him why his this fren perpetually posing only with alchohol one. so he says today e will pose with tabasco sauce...

However, when I posted this picture on FB, everyone still thought it was beer!:) Branding: successful, Image: fail:) wahahahaha

After eating there, we were too full to eat cakes.. sob sob. But well, I think we will be back again...

Afterward, Ace was very excited cos our other friend's toy shop is in the same mall. But when we went there, he found out that he does not have enough money to buy ANYTHING.. Even the IRONMAN lego figurine is something like $12.90.. and he only has less than $10... so he gave a sad face and sulked all the way home..

Wahahaha... boh liao right.. bring him go eat good food... still give black face... next time we leave him at home and go ourselves:) wahahaha..

Previous Post: Appreciation Education

No comments: