Thursday, March 12, 2015

Army Raincoat

 The other day, when it was time for Ace to come home, I noticed that the sky was rather dark.. I thought I had better go fetch him lest he gets caught in the rain.

Alas, the only umbrella I have left at home is one that is very pretty but quite useless as it covers a very small area.. unlikely that it can shelter both me and him...

So leh, I thought I better bring his poncho along..

Then I remembered the army print one that Aunty Jackie bought for him..  So I brought that along.

While I was halfway to school, I saw Ace trying to walk home in the rain with a file over his head. I asked him why didn't he wait for me and he said that he had been waiting for some time and since I did not come, he better make his way home himself.

ANd this poncho is great.. it is so big it can cover not just Ace but also his school bag..

Kickass awesome!:)

Previous Post: Make A Nila

No comments: