Saturday, March 07, 2015

Chock Full Of Beans

 The other day, Max says he will bring us to a new place for breakfast...

We ended up in this small cafe in Changi...




Apparently we were lucky.. cos after we sat down, the cafe suddenly became very full:) They served pretty things like coffee with a snoopy drawn on it...

I think they are famous for 3D latte art like this:
3D Latte Art

But I din know leh.. so I din order.. I only realized when I saw other pple ordering..

Ace ordered iced chocolate..

And I ordered a mango drink..


Max went for the omelette set...


I ordered Eggs Benedict... AGAIN.. cos I have soft spot for soft boiled eggs.

Anyway, when we brought Ace to Preve with us, he saw my eggs benedict and said that he too wanted to eat that. I didn't think he will like it. He used to be a lover of half boiled egg which is called Jelly Egg... But once, Ah Yee brought him to eat that in Yakun and both of them kenna diarrhea after that, he refused to eat any egg that is not FULLY cooked.

So it was really surprising for me that he says that eggs benedict is delicious when I removed the meat and fed him the egg, cheese and bread!

Anyway, there is a vegeterian version here in this cafe.. it comes with portebella mushroom!:)



Now that we eat full full.. it is time for us to make our way for our next adventure...

Previous Post: Immunisation For Ace

No comments: