Thursday, March 11, 2010

Basketball







My friend and teacher Chuck had wanted to play basketball but because I was no ball player of any sort, I volunteered Max to represent while me and Ace watched on...

Turned out that Ace did not really enjoy watching basketball. He was kind of bored throughout the game since he could not join in... but was totally excited by the fact that we would get to eat and drink after the game:)

Anyway, Chuck and his team were really good.. they played for 7 games straight and won all 7 games.. I think it is because that while all three of them might not be very aggresive.. and they did not manage to get the ball alot of times, but when they did, they always were a very good aim and managed to score.. whereas the other team would very often get the ball most of the time but because they were nt a good aim, they were not able to score...

Guess it is more important to do something really well then do alot of things...

No comments: