Thursday, March 18, 2010

Egg Jelly




I just exposed Ace to something NEW! Yeap, brought him to Ya Kun and made him try half boiled egg.

Well, we had some free time on hand before his dance class and Max could only drop me and the very sleepy Ace off at Cathay where his dance school was. There was nothing to see or play with there and so out of deperation, I decided to bring him to YaKun and stuff him with food:) hahaha...I decided to let him try half boiled egg and so decided to give it a nice name like "Jelly Egg". Initially when he tasted one sip, he did not like it. But after I added the dark soya sauce, he decided to try it again and loved it!

Tadah! And now, Ace is a fan of EGG JELLY!

PS: We went to Yakun again yesterday and the first thing he said was, "I want to eat egg jelly, mummy!"

Previous Post: Dragon Dance

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting subject , regards for posting .