Sunday, March 21, 2010

One Mountain Still Got One Mountain High
















Went to Penang again to visit Arthur. This time round, Ace was very matter of fact about it and did not even ask me to buy anything for him. But still, his dad told him that we would buy him some nice toys... and in the end, we bought him a transformer toy...

Arthur bought a new piece of land in front of a private beach.. and a new Formula 1 boat...he also bought another boat which he would get next year.. I was just telling Clari about this and she was like, "Wah...."

But leh, one mountain still got one mountain high... Clari was telling me abt our fren J who has houses all over the world and travels around the world in business class flights on her own money...

I wonder if I will one day be as rich as such... but J is already in her 50's or 60's ... so maybe if we keep manifesting for the next 20 years.. we will still have a chance:) hahaha...

Previous Post: Family Heirloom!

No comments: