Sunday, March 14, 2010

I Am So Clever


The other day we were sitting in the car while Max was driving. And so while chatting, I was telling Max about some clever thing that Ace did and Max said, "Wah, he really did tat ah?" And I told him, "You dunno your son very kiang one meh?"

And all the while Ace was happily listening to our conversation and at this point, he decided to join in too.

"Yes, my mind is very good one... because I am so clever.. and also, my eyes are very sharp..." he said with a very I-Am-So-Clever kind of smile..

"You and daddy's minds are no goood.." Ace shook his head..

"Huh?" Max asked. "Aiyah, my mind not very good ah.. then I don't remember how to drive to the shopping mall already......"

"Oh, no no no no.. your mind is very good, daddy.. and my mind is also very good.. BUT mummy's mind is not good at all.. tsk tsk tsk... her mind is not good..." and he shook his head again..

"Huh?! My mind is not good ah?" I exclaimed. "Aiyah, then I don't remember where the toy shop is and how to get there to buy toys liao..."

Ace panicked.. "No no no..." But regained composure after 3 seconds... "I only KAI WAN XIAO lah.. I joking with you only....."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's a good one, Ace!

Previous Post: Picking Cards

No comments: