Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I Want To Make Cake!













Thanks go KP.. Ace has a new 'hobby' that he CANNOT STOP talking about...

The other day, I was doing a gathering with my 'sisters' and because I had no nanny that day, I decided to bring Ace along. After 2 hours at dinner where thanks to GH, we had a few good iphone games to entertain Ace, we decided to go elsewhere for some cake.

KP suggested that we go to this cake shop nearby where you can decorate your own cake. "It would be very fun for Ace and I don't mind doing it myself.. " she said..

And so we proceeded to 313 to look for the cake shop. There, we were given some stars, a few tubes of cream of different colours and a small cake.

Initially, Ace wrote his name on top.. but cos we had so much cream, we just added more and more things on the cake till it was a jumbled mess...

When we ate the cake, we realized that it tasted very good. It was all fluffy and had fruits inside too! I dun mind buying this for my mum as her BD cake or something...

Anyway, the evening ended with Ace helping us to take a photo together with the cake.. hahaha..


Anyway, he cannot stop talking about it for the whole of next week... He kept asking when he can go again and kept asking his daddy to bring him to make cake again...


Previous Post: I Am So Clever

No comments: