Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Ace Goes For Makeover













>

Brought Ace for a makeover shoot the other day... He won the shot because he was one of the first 50 pax to take part in some sort of contest... so he had a free makeover which will give him a COM CARD.. tat's a card you use to enrol him as a model for advertisements and stuff...


But the process of getting this done was kind of filled with challenges.. we were first informed about his win and asked to go to suntec to take photos.. we went there only to find that they changed their minds last min and will want us to take photo at their studio...


I called and made appt with the studio and went there only to fin that there was no one there.. I waited for about 15 min and decided to call to complain and just as i was complaining, the photographer came back...

So we finally did the shots.. these are pics I took with my camera and because I could not use flash, the photos came out grainy.... but well, it is just a preview.. will post the actual com card when I get it.. but I only get 3 photos out of the 20 tat he took.. many were very nice cos Ace was in happy smiley mood...


Afterward when we went out for gai gai, he even continue to pose the few poses that he was taught to pose...


Anyway, Ace overheard my conversation with someone about the com cards and I was saying that if we post the com cards to ad agencies, then we might be able to earn some extra income if he gets to "pai guang gao"...


And he got all excited..."Can I pai guang gao?! I love it!" he told me.. i told him it remains to be seen but he can manifest for it to happen...


And then after photo shoot, Ace asked me, "Mummy, can I pai xi or not?"

"Do you mean you want to become an actor? But I thought you want to be a policeman?"

"I want to be actor and act as a policeman.." he said..


So I asked him why he prefered to be an actor than a policeman... "I love to pretend to be somebody different from me..." Wah... I am amazed tat a 5 year old will say that... chances ah, this one will enjoy taking part in Singapore Idol or Star Search when he grows up.. hahahaha


Maybe time to send him to drama lessons?:P hahahahaha.....

Previous Post: Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

No comments: