Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fathers' Day








Well, this Fathers' Day is a very special one.. because Ace's father is not around...

Because i had already made some bread for Mother's Day, I must be fair and make something for my fathers... but leh, because I was so bz, i needed to do something simpler compared to the bread making...

The other day, we went to Ganma K's house to make muffins and ice cream and I realized it is quite easy to make muffins and so I got the receipe and set out to make my very first batch of muffins...

Unfortunately though..hahahaha... my skill not so good, so i put too much dough in each try and they all expanded and became one BIG TRAY of muffins.. i had to use knife to cut them out... the leftover dough, I made a mini cake and by the time i was done, I found out that I had no time to cook dinner.. so we had muffins for dinner that day.. HAHAHA....

Anyway, even though they didn't look good.. they tasted really good.. cos it has all our love (and sweat and mucus too) in it... hahahahah....

I sent the pics to Max and he says that he wants to eat them too.. i guess we will make some for him when he comes back...

PS: Ace also made a card and the school gave some cookies.. I sent the card to Max in Dubai BUT the cookies Ace wanted to keep and eat and share with Gong Gong.. so I din send any.. Sorry, Max:)

PS: Happy birthday, Ace! will blog more about your birthday celebrations soon :)

PPS: I asked Ace to call his Yeye to wish him happy fathers' day and my son actually had a sense of humour to tell his Yeye when Yeye asked him on the phone, "Who are you?", that he is "Shi Xiong" and giggle and tell his Yeye.. "Wo zuo nong ni de..."

Previous Post: Kinderland Family Bonding Day At The Botanic Garde...

No comments: