Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Thank God For Bumblebee Police




Because Ace finally finished his green assesement 'homework', so i kept my promise and let him choose a toy that he would like to buy.

Because we were in Carrefour and had alot of spare time that day, we walked around the toy section and I realized that all the Transformers there were less than $50. So I asked Ace to choose one that he likes....

He said he wanted a Optimus Prime Transformer toy but I think OP was already sold out... "Is Bumblebee ok?" I asked him.. because there were quitea few model of BB toys...

He said it was ok and so I picked out the three designs for him to choose.

One is a big big box and a big big BB toy which cost $49.90.. an0ther one is a normal BB worth $21.90 and the last one is a normal BB with an extra "alien force" logo on it.... making the BB look like a POLICE CAR... .. and that is also $21.90..

I was thinking he would surely go for the biggest one but still, I was prepared to keep my promise cos I told him he can choose... Anyway, he gave it a very long thought and decided that he would choose the one with the Police LOGO!

I was soooooooooo HAPPY!

Needless to say, Ace was very happy too:)


No comments: