Friday, June 11, 2010

Parenting Champion

Okie, this mummy is a super cheapo:)

I found out about this contest called Parenting Champion some time ago... and since i had free time, tonnes of material from this blog.. I decided to take part in it lah..

The rules of the game is tat the more insightful articles you post and the more positive response you get, the higher your chances of winning lah... i think i win hands down in terms of quantity in terms of number of posts but there has not been much feedback in my post.. PLS HELP ME WIN MY FREE STAY IN RESORTS WORLD! Max is coming back for a short trip and it would make the perfect 'getaway" for our small little family and a great BD celebration for Max and myself:)

My family will be eternally grateful to you! hahahaha...

Here are some of the topics I have started.. However, you need to spend a minute to sign up to comment.. my deadline is 13th June.. which is this coming sunday:)

Thanks in advance!

Just click to go to the website and sign up to comment;)
  1. Are You As Patient Towards Your Parents Compared To The Way You Treat Your Child?
  2. Mummies Are Natural Leaders
  3. Letting Your Kids Run Around Naked Is Healthy!
  4. How to give birth to a cute baby?
  5. Who does your child look like? You? Your Spouse? Or your siblings
  6. 7 Things Mums Must Do Everyday

No comments: