Thursday, June 10, 2010

Why Don't You Pretend To Be Teacher

Just now, I was kind of missing Max and so, I thought about the Hoegarden that he bought before he left... and decided to have a drink...


So I started drinking the beer and Ace watched me in amusement and asked me why I wanted to drink beer when it is not good for me. I told him that I missed daddy.. that is why i am drinking beer... because daddy bought this beer... and I also told him that because I am only drinking a little bit, it is ok, still not too unhealthy. Only people who drink alot of beer is unhealthy...


"I want to quickly grow up and be as tall and daddy then I can drink ALOT OF BEER!" he exclaimed...


I reminded him that drinking ALOT if beer is unhealthy and so he asked me, "S0 you drink only little bit? What about Daddy? He also drink little bit?"


"Nope, "I told him.. "Daddy always drinks TOO MUCH until he vomit.. and that is not a good feeling..."

So he asked me why don't i ask daddy to stop? "Daddy does not always listen to me..and i am also not always beside him.." I explained to Ace...


Ace gave it a thought for about 3 seconds and gave me a GOOD SOLUTION, "Why don't you pretend to be a teacher? You can buy a teng tiao and if daddy dun listen to you and drink too much, you can beat him!"


"Beat where?" I asked him..


"Beat his pi gu lor!" and he laughed.... and then he declared that he also wants to be a teacher... and he wants to buy a teng tiao to beat Daddy's pi gu.. hahhahha.. farnee...


Anyway, some time back, I already decided that it was not true to be a full fledge vegeterian anymore.. so i decided to become a relaxed vegeterian... so while my daily meals were mostly vegeterian.. sometimes when I am out with friends or when I have cravings, I will eat some meat...


But I did not knwo how to let Max and ace know.... after contemplating for sometime, I one day just decided to tell max via email (because he is not in sgp now)... and to my surprise, he just asked me not to eat meat when I am with him and Ace...


Then i wondered how i should tell Ace.. so one day, when we were talking abotu eating healthy.. I asked Ace why he chose to eat vegeterian... "Because it is healthy mah.."

"So one day if mummy choose to eat meat, will you still choose to be vegeterian?" I asked him.

"Yes, because it is more healthy!"


And then a few weeks later, we were having porridge at my mum's place and happened so that my dad bought some char siew for himself and my grandmothers and so Ace asked me what that is...


"That is char siew..."


"I want! I also want!" he exclaimed excitedly, not knowing what it really is...


"Erm... that is meat leh.. do you want to eat meat?" I asked him...


"Oh, then I don't want alraedy..." he replied. "Why you and me same today.. why we never eat meat?"

So I told him I am not eating meat that day because I choose to be vegeterian like him that day...


And I felt it was a good time and so I told him that I am no longer a full time vegeterian... sometimes i will eat meat..

Ace asked me why and I told him that I felt it was time to choose to eat meat again. But because I am also concerned about health, I only eat a little meat and eat mostly vegeterian food still..


"What about daddy?"

So I explained to him that Daddy is still choosing to be vegeterian like him because daddy likes to save more animals... and he exclaimed, "Yeah, yipee! Then i will be like daddy and be vegeterian.. I also want to save more animals... I don't want to eat the chicken or the fish because they will cry if we eat them..."


Hahahaha.. cute boy rite?:)

Previous Post: Creative Ace

No comments: