Monday, June 28, 2010

I Want Daddy



3 months after Max's new stint in dubai... Ace finally shows how much he misses his dad in a tantrum....



I was drinking water and come and shake my hand.. I told him not to do tat and explain tat I might spill the water on him...

And then leh, he continue to shake.. so I purposely (but pretend to make it like accident) poured some water on him n he got upset and cried in the kitchen.. and he said, "I don't want to see mummy... I dun want mummy, I dun like her.. I want my daddy.. I want my daddy.. where is my daddy..."

So I went to look at him.. and he continue.. "I dun want to see mummy..."

Then after that, I asked him again.." You really dun like me? Who buy present for you.. who help you xi pi gu, who sleep with you... who celebrate your birthday for you???"

He think think.. and tell me, "I like mummy and daddy..." but continued to cry..

So I told him I am sorry.. and explained to him that he cannot move my hand when I am holding plate or cup.. tat is wat happenes if he do that... and then he think for a while and said, "Sorry mummy..."


In the evening, we talked abotu this incident again and Ace asked me why even though he angry with me, I still hugged him... and why I still hugged him even though he was a naughty boy...

I told him because I love him even if he say he dun love me.. and even if he naughty......because I will always love him no matter what...


Well, I think he is much pacified after that... nothing unconditional love cannot heal or resolve ;)

Speaking of which, Ace has been rather sweet lately. There have been many nights before bedtime and before we sleep and he will tell me things like how I am the best best best best best best mother in the whold wide world.... Or he would tell me that he will love me no matter what....I hear liao dam shiok lor! ;)

Think he will be good at whispering sweet nothings to his girlfriend in future.. HAHAHA :) Just like DADDY!

Previous Post: The Big Lizard Scare

No comments: