Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Max Loves Ace



The one will bring tears to Max's eyes...


The other day, we were on our way to school in our car.. my dad was driving and Ace was in the front seat.

Suddenly, he felt inspired to draw and he searched around and found a pen and a receipt and asked me if he could draw on it.. so I said yes..

And then he started fiddling with this small scrap of paper that he also found and I exclaimed, "What's that? Oh, it is Daddy's name tag when he went for a seminar..."

And then Ace started copying and writing Max's name.. and then added his surname to it because his teacher told him that he shares the same surname as his father... and after that, he started to add a face, legs and hands to it... and he showed the drawing to me..

I laughed... and said it is very cute...

And then he started to draw again and this time.. without any external influence, he wrote down MAX LOVES ACE...

Aw...... sob sob...

Previous Post: I Am A Kiasu Parent!

No comments: