Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Argue Argue...


The other day, Ace had an argument with me... and he surprised me with his ability to argue lor!

Ace was swimming when Aunty Germaine came and passed him one more present.. and then leh, Mr Loke, his swimming teacher also bought him a present... when he went home n opened it up, Mr Loke actually gave him a buzz lightyear tat can kick and Germaine they all gave him a Lego CITY helicopter...

So onthe way home, we agreed he will eat his dinner, open his present, play and watch Mr Bean movie and sleep...

So leh, he came home and cannot wait but opened his presents immediately.. and after tat i asked him to keep and said we will play after dinner..

After dinner, me, him and Ah Yee and net net sat there and made the helidcopter for him.. halfway, my fren called me because she wanted to pass me something and so I went to meet her and when I came back, the helicopter was already done..

Being so happy to see Ah Yee and Net Net again (after 2 years of not seeing them), Ace went with to the bedroom to watch Mr Bean together using Ah Yee's computer...'

and then later when he came out, I accidentally hit his helicopter and so the propeller dropped.. so I said, "Sorry sorry.." and tried to fix it back... and then in the end, he got upset and then he said, "no, no no.. it is not here. it is up up up.. not down down down...." And then so I rearranged it and he got upset again...

"No no no.. you never follow the map.." he said, pointing to the instruction manual...

"It is correct mah.." I told him... "No no no, you do it wrong.. this one is very difficult one okay, is Ah Yee and net net do one... you dunno one..."

At this point, Ah Yee, who was sitting in the same room start to snigger and told Ace, "Ace ah, you buay zai si ah.. talk to your mumny like that..."

"But it is correct what.. See, still can turn and you can still play what..." I told him... and he insisted it is not up up up but down down down again.. (I also dunno what he means)

And then I got angry and and reminded him not to be rude and then I stopped saying anything... and then seeing that I had no response, he came and gave me a one liner that shocked and also made me REALLY angry...

"You never follow the map, it is not up up up.. you dun have eyes ah, dunno how to see the map ah..." he said.

Wah, that made me really angry.. and so I told him, "What you are saying is very rude.. I don't want to talk to rude little boys. From now on, I am not going to talk to you..."

And then he also got upset... and said, "I also don't want to talk to you..." and became quiet.

After about 10 seconds, he got more upset and said, "Do you remember last time when I am young and I do naughty things, you always give me a chance, why now you never give me a chance?!"

I told him I already gave him a chance just now but he was still rude, so i don't want to talk to him...
.

Before I could cool down, he started mumbling to himself again.. "不知道搞什么鬼..."Ace said and he continued to mumble grumble.. He folded his arms and looked angry and I just ignored him... And then he started to mumble to himself again.. “乱七八糟..."

So I went into the bedrooma and lay down on my bed while I cooled down. He came into the room, took his bolster, lie down on bed for a whiile and went out into the living room to lie down on the bolster and the sofa..

After a while, I decided to bath and I decided to give him a chance... so I asked him, "Are you ready to be polite and speak politely to me? If you are, then I will talk to you..."

"Sorry, mummy..."

And then I went to bath and after tat we were lying on bed and talking and I asked him why when he came into the room, he did not talk to me. "I afraid you will scold me..." So I reminded him that I always forgive him when he says sorry... and then he told me actually it was also because he was also still feeling angry then...

Anyway, afterward, I asked him where he learnt to speak so rudely and he said, "I learn from TV lor...."

I told godma Karen about this and she says, "Then no more TV for Ace!"

I told Ace that godma says no more TV for him if he is going to learn rude and nonsensicle things from TV and he said he will not do that anymore.

Previous Post: I Want Daddy

No comments: