Monday, October 25, 2010

The Ant Will Bite You


Ace has a new friend called Matt Matt.

He is the little boy who also takes the same school bus as Ace and we wait for the bus at the same pick up point. Matt Matt is philipino and because of his height and the way he speaks (he always speaks in third person and refers to himself as Matt Matt and he says things like "Boy spinning, why boy spinning?" (when Ace was spinning himself)) I always thought he is like 3 years old or something.

I just found out that Matt Matt is already 4. But anyway, because he is younger than Ace, he always wants to follow Ace. If Ace dances, he dances and screams, "Ace dance, Matt Matt dance!" while giggling away. If Ace is running, Matt Matt would be running. If Ace jumps, tat is what Matt Matt would do as well.

As a result, I had to remind Ace not to run too far, not to do this or that "because Matt Matt might follow blindly and hurt himself.."

Anyway, tat's a pic of Matt Matt copying Ace's dance.. looks synchronized huh?! ;)

One day, Matt Matt wanted to lie on the bench and there were many ants there. The helper couldnt stop Matt Matt and so I told him, "That it is very dangerous to lie on the bench. See, Ace is not lying down... right? Ace?"

And I waited to see wat Ace gor gor will say or do.

Ace outdid himself... he not only asked Matt Matt to stop, he explained to him why he should stop..."See, there are ants here.. if you lie here, the ants will climb up to your body... and the ants will bite you... very dangerous..."

And now, Matt Matt refuses to go on the bus unless Ace holds his hand.. hahahaha... I guess Ace should enjoy being gor gor to a little brother :) I can see what sort of brother he will become when he has a sibling..

PS: I am also very proud of myself. I like to think he performed so well because that is how we communicate with him as well. :D :D

Previous Post: We Can Fly!

No comments: