Saturday, October 16, 2010

Eating Competition With Ah Yee

Ace is a slow eater.. (just like Ah Yee when she was young, sometimes he shares so many similar traits with her I think itis little wonder pple always think Ace is her son when they go out together!)


So in order to encourage him to eat faster, Ah Yee will always challenge with him and have a competition on who wil finish their dinner first.


The other day, Ace was having like a mini tantrum during dinner and so when Ah Yee came back, Ah Yee told her she wanted to challenge him and they started eating their dinner together...


And then about 10 minutes later, Ace started to scoop food for Ah Yee.. and I was thinking he is such a good little boy to think of Ah Yee and give her food...


And 3 minutes later, Ace told me while clenching his penis, "Mummy, I am very urgent.."


"Then go toilet lah.."


And Ace stood up and strangely, instead of going to toilet, he picked up the ladle and ladled more food into Ah Yee's bowl. Not reading too much into it, I wondered why he did that and was wondering why he is taking such god care of Ah Yee now so I mentioned "Wah, Ace love Ah Yee so much hor.."


And then Ah Yee said, "You think he so good ah.. he is just trying to make sure that I won't win him in the contest lah!"


Sooo desu ne! 原来如此! Hahahahahaah!


Previous Post: Vera Molested Me!

No comments: