Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Laughing In His Sleep


That's Ace trying to be funny as he wears my RIBBON HAIRBAND while packing up his homework after doing them.

And a funny boy is he..

The other day, I was happily reading my Sherlock Holmes ebook on my iphone while on the bed and my son suddenly started to laugh in his sleep...

When I turned around to look at him, the funny little boy actually lifted up his own shirt and tickled himself in the tummy and laughed! hahahaha...

I wonder what sort of dream he is having. Maybe dreaming of daddy blowing kisses into his tummy.. tat is one of his favourite games with daddy when he was much younger...

But anyway, he wouldn't need to dream of daddy for long.. we will be visiting daddy very very very soon! :)

Previous Post: Marina Bay Sands Day 2

No comments: