Sunday, October 17, 2010

Well Planned Ace

If there is one thing that Ace inherited from Max, it is to always be well planned.

For me, I am a scatterbrain who always leaves the house only to come back again 2, 3 times in the same day to pick up my MRT card, my phone, my keys...

But my son is the total opposite!

When Max was due to be back for a holiday, he was already planning what to bring back to our own house and everything he packed was already well thought out in advance! When I asked him why he forgot to pack the handcuffs in because he wanted to bring back his policeman set, he told me, "I did not forget lah... I alraedy have handcuff in 422 mah.."

So amazing! :)

The other day, after helping Popo to make jelly for her Soka discussion meeting, Ace was very excited and said that he wanted to go with Popo to the meeting... and so he started to pack the things he wanted to bring. I looked into the bag and found two erasers, two pencils, a notebook, a ball and some other toys..

"Why do you need two pencils and two erasers?" I asked Ace.

"Because in case my pencil is spoilt, I have one more pencil... and in case i lose my eraser, then I have one more.."

Wah, I very impressed.. still got contigency planning:) hahahaha..

Good lah.. tat he take after his father in this aspect :) Hahahaha... dun be a big head prawn like me:)

Previous Post: Eating Competition With Ah Yee

No comments: