Friday, October 29, 2010

You Have To Be Careful






















Before I left for Macau, my son asked me if he could go to the airport to send me off. I told him it will be better if he goes to school and so he decided to leave his parting words with me..

"When you go to Macau, you have to take care and you have to be careful ok?"

"Ok.." I replied.

Not satisfied with just that, Ace added, "When you go to Macau, you have to be careful of bad guys. Don't talk to strangers ok? You must take care or they will kidnap you..."

"If the bad guys kidnap you, you can call gong gong house and ask gong gong to tell me, ok? I will take aeroplane and fly there and box the bad guys!"

I told Ace I can call the Macau Police and he said, "Nevermind, you can call me. I will box the bad guys for you.. really, I can do it!"

Hahaha.. my little hero ;)

Previous Post: I Want To Go To Your Hotel!

No comments: