Sunday, October 10, 2010

Marina Bay Sands Day 1 Pt 2














Oops I peed ON the toilet bowl...




What else can you do when you can't swim and cannot find toys in a hotel? Of cos the best thing to do is to take a BUBBLE BATH! Hahahaha... That was one of me and Max's favourite thing to do when we go for hotel stays and as it turned out.. it is Ace's new favourite hobby as well :) Hahahaha...

After our bubble bath, Ace and I took a long walk out to take an MRT to City Hall to meet Ah Yee for dinner. As it was Mid Autumn Festival, Ah Yee decided to give me a treat when we ate at Moss Burger. But leh, Ace insisted on eating Mac Donald Happy Meal because "There are no toys in the hotel room.. I need a toy.. so when we eat Happy Meal, I will get a toy and be able to bring it back to our hotel.."

After dinner, we decided to head home to rest. Ah Yee teased Ace and said that she wanted to follow us back to the hotel... and Ace got really upset... "No, no, no, no, no! I don't want Ah Yee to go back with us...There is no bed for you.. only two bed for me and mummy"

When we asked him why.. he said Ah Yee did not have any clothes to change into and can't go to work the next day if she stayed with us. Ah Yee said she will wear back the same clothes and he still insisted that Ah Yee cannot follow us..

And even when Ah Yee boarded the east bound train, he was still fuming away and telling me, "I am so angry that Ah Yee want to follow us..." But when I asked him why, he mentioned that Ah Yee has no clothes and can't really give any reason why.. "I just don't want and don't like.." he declared.

My guess is that he just wants quality time alone with me. Because in this trip, I banned him from using my iphone and I did not have my computer with me.. so we were really spending quality time together... and if Ah Yee came to stay with us, I would likely talk to Ah Yee more than to Ace...

Anyway, while walking back..we went 'sight seeing' again and took alot of pics of the hotel and night scenery along the way.. when we approached the shopping mall, Ace said he wanted to go pee and when I asked if he needed a toilet immediately or could wait till we went back to the room, he said he wanted to go back to the room..

Once in the room however, he got excited about playing with this and that and sat around for another 15 min or so.. on my side, I just thought that he already went to toilet and didn't ask him to go toilet immediately.. and suddenly, he clutched his penis and looked very kan cheong and so I asked him to go to the toilet...

After a while, he came out of the toilet, still clutching 0n to his penis and saying.. "Mummy, sorry..." And I wondered what happened.. turned out that he couldnt wait and so, he peed at the toilet bowl with the top cap DOWN.. so the pee all flowed to the floor.. and so I had to spend the next 5 minutes washing the toilet... and Ace kept saying that he is sorry and hugging me to tell me thank you for clearing up for him and telling me that he loved me..

Afterward, he even was happy to pose for the camera for a few "OOps I peed in the toilet.." "oh no" type of pose...

Anyway, I read some magazines while he ran around the room and explored the room furthur and then we decided it was time to sleep... I told him we should sleep early so that we can go to the pool tomorrow...

Alas, we did not have a good night because the aircon was too cold and so the both of us kept waking up in the night...

Anyway, I suspect my son has got worms in his tummy.. after a Mac Donald meal.. he went back and ate one more Egg Tart before he slept even though he ate breakfast, friend kway tiao for lunch, 2 kit kats and 1 egg tart during tea...

Previous Post: Marina Bay Sands Day 1 Pt 1

No comments: