Monday, October 18, 2010

The Cow Says...

My mum says that I really fully utilize my iphone 4. "You use it to call, sms, check your email, surf the internet, play games, read story books and even use it to teach your son new things... really worth it for you to buy this phone..

Well, I guess so :) I really love my iphone and my son loves it too ;) (Thanks, Max!)

Just for Ace, I downloaded many animated books, games, flashcards etc... And now, the iphone is the number one reason why he wants to finish his homework because he can play with the games after he finishes his homework...

Ace loves playing with the games and I noticed he enjoys things like memory games and he enjoys those animated story books... For a while, his favourite app was this cat that repeats everything you said called Talking Tom..

And then when I downloaded "The Cow Says..." that became his all time favourite app. The app is a picture of a cow that says whatever you type with an ang moh accent.. when Ace is asleep, me and Ah Yee would type things and make the cow scold hokkien vulgarities....because it amused us to no end to hear an ang moh scolding vulgarities... hahahaha..

Ace is tickled though when we make the cow say things like "Ace is Mr Or Pee Sai..." (because the other day, when Popo asked him who he is, he said he is Mr Officer and Popo thought he said, "Mr Or Pee Sai" hahahaha)

And he loves the cow so much that whenever he doesnt want to wake up, I would type things like "Wake up, wake up, don't be a lazy boy..." or "Wake up wake up, it is time to go to school.."

And then he will wake up immediately ;) Thank god for modern technology!

PS: When Ace Pees on the bed, we make the cow say, "Ace is a shee shee boy" and remind him to go toilet before he sleeps so that he will not pee in the bed and become a "shee shee boy"... That phrase came about when Ace mispronounced something and we thought he said, "Shee shee boy.."

Previous Post: Well Planned Ace

No comments: