Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hungry, Healthy Ace

Ace has always been a little hungry caterpillar...

He is perpetually hungry and always looking for something to eat.. But somehow, he will remember how he should be healthy and he will come to me and ask me if he can get something to eat..

"Can you choose for me, mummy.. because I will choose unhealthy food and I want to eat healthy...."

So leh, I will go to the fridge and take out a fruit.. (usually a green apple) and then pare it and plug it into a fork and let him eat..

And for 3 days, he was easily satisfied with green apples and prunes.. 4th day came and he started to want to eat something else other than apples and so he started to ask for biscuits and all that again...

Well, I am glad he had moments where he thinks and eats healthy:) I hope we can extend these moments and make them even longer and longer... :)

Previous Post: Poolside Dancer or F1 Champion?

No comments: