Monday, August 13, 2012

Ace's Favourite Pants

When Ace was about 3 years old, we bought him this pair of kaki pants from some sale... He was never very fond of it as it has lots of pockets and was heavy...

Ever since we have shifted to Dubai though, this pair of pants was given the HONOUR of becoming "Ace's favourite pants"... the moment it is weekend, chances are, he will wear this pants... if I wash and once it is dry... it sometimes doesnt even get to leave the hanger where I dry our clothes and it will directly on Ace without being folded and going into his cupboard...

When we first came back to Singapore, everyone commented on how thin Ace is. As a result of that, my parents kept buying more food for Ace and Ace himself kept eating more "so that people dun say I look very skinny..." (but i suspect he is just greedy.. wahahahah)

So as he ate and ate, his tummy got bigger and bigger!:) And then he started having problem buttoning up the pants. He asked me to help and I asked him if this pants was too tight.. even though I also had problem buttoning his pants, he insisted that this pants is NOT too tight and is STILL LOOSE...


One day when I was out, Ace wanted to put on this pants and asked Popo to help him put this pants on but try as Popo might, she could not button it and she told him it is too small... Still, he insisted this pants is loose and it can be buttoned and he spent the next half an hour buttoning the pants and was only successful after 30 minutes!

When he went to NaiNai's house, the same thing happened. Nai Nai patiently explained to him that there is a number 4 in his pants. This means this pants is for 4 years old.. and he is 7 years old, so he cannot wear this anymore... (not to mention tat he was already 4 year old pants when he was 3!!) When he came home that day, he told me what nainai told him and said, "So cannot wear already.. ok, mummy?"

But the next day, he wanted to wear this pants again and insisted tat his tummy has grown smaller and that it is NOW LOOSE! wahahahahahahahhaha.. even though we told him his tummy and face have gotten rounder!


Ah Yee bought him a new shirt as a birthday present and we noticed that Ace as been wearing this shirt day in and day out.. moment it is dry, he wants to wear this shirt liao... even when he is not going out, he wants to wear this shirt...

So I asked him what is the reason he loves this shirt so much.. "You know mummy, I am fat already.. this shirt is bigger so cannot see my tummy and because the shirt is bigger.. I look thinner..."

Wahahahahahahahahahaha.. I almost split my sides from laughing! Wah lau eh, what sort of logic is this and why is a 7 year old concerned with looking THIN?! wahahahaahha...



That is Ace tucking in his tummy so that he can insist this pants is loose.. Everyday, he will lift up his shirt and tuck in his tummy and pretend to look "FIT"....


That is him early in the morning before breakfast and it is the best time to convince himself tat the pants is loose since his tummy is not ROUND YET!:) wahahahah...

He is so bessotted with his tummy! Even when he goes on the MRT, he doesnt forget to "train" using the handles and poles in the MRT.... hahahaha...

The funniest thing is that when we were watching TV yesterday, my son suddenly took off his shirt and started twirling his it around while exclaiming.. "Woo hoo! I a HOT!"

I asked him if he meant that he was feeling warm or that he meant that he was sexy...

"SEXY!" He exclaimed...

I told him his tummy so round he still show it off.... (cos it was end of a very hungry day...)

And so he sucked his tummy in and continued dancing around and saying he is HOT!:) wahahahahahahaha... buah tahan...

Actually hor, because he swimmed so often in school, Ace sort of has a V-shaped body and has some muscles... so if he were to suck in his tummy, he does look like he has a hot bod!;) wahahaahahah...


Well, in any case, he is still insisting on wearing this pants and says to me, "Must bring this back to dubai.. in dubai I dun eat so much so I will become thin again and will be able to wear it still..."

Die die dun want to throw the pants away.. wahahahaha...

Previous Post: Ice Cup

No comments: