Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My First Birthday Celebration

Annie Godma said since Max is coming back to Singapore soon, she might not get another chance to meet up with us as we will likely be bz.. so she proposed tat she celebrate my birthday early for me in advance:)

We decided to meet at a cafe near SAM and it was indeed an interesting cafe...

Ace wanted to start drawing when he reached the cafe.. thank goodness he brought along his notebook and pencil case:)


Anyone fancy a game of pencil soccer on paper?:P

My birthday cake.. looks simple but the taste is absolutely heavenly!!!!


Ace posing with his famous "shuai shuai" pose....

Godma and godson looking at the photos they took:)














Camwhore king also in good mood and posed for many photos WITH and WITHOUT me:)







When it was time to go, we realized tat the SAM is setting up a new exhibition.. so strange to have so many eye balls staring at us:) hahaha


Not only did Annie godma treat me to cake and drinks.. she also bought me a nice dress and a tiny jacket to match it.. thanks, Annie.. I love it!:)

Previous Post: Keeping Ace Busy!

No comments: