Wednesday, August 01, 2012

July 2012

Time flies! It has been a few weeks since I arrived in Singapore and July was over and it is August before I even know it!:)

The lovely skies when we were flying from Dubai to Singapore...

Ace snoring away on the flight after few hours of non stop TV. However, he complained that the seats on SIA is not as comfy as the Emirates one cos he did not manage to sleep well as he was uncomfortable no matter which direction he was trying to lie down on...

It is a month of remembering and reminiscing.. I found some of my primary school classmates on FB and even discovered very nice pics of my primary school!:)

They do bring back good memories;)


On the second day I arrived, I met up with a friend and went to the dessert stall and ordered something I cannot find in Dubai.. BOH BOH CHAR CHAR!:) wahahahaha. I wish though that I had the tummy to contain ALL those desserts and could have one of each!


Maybe he missed us too much.. after we came back to Dubai, Max hurt his lip while playing soccer...

The first few days I was back in Singapore, I felt so much like a tourist! There were so many new things to see.. including a HUGE fan in the MRT station.. looks like some TRANSFORMER contraption... wahahahah

Hahaha.. my cute son.. upon reaching Singapore made a special card for Ah Yee:)

My mum specially went to buy bak zhang for me to eat.. Mmmmmm... delish!


I missed my cousin's wedding while I was in Dubai and so my mum kept a photo of them to show me.. wahahaha:)

For some unknown reason, our wall in the living room of our dubai house started to peel... I think it might have been condensation due to some weather changes... Max was lamenting why this had to happen when I am not in Dubai... and I was just thinking how lucky I am tat it happened when I am not in Dubai... cos our watchmen had to peel the paint off and check the pipes and stuff and repaint which meant there is lots of cleaning to do!:) wahahahah

For some unknown reason, my list of foods to eat this time is short.. ah hee mian, nasi lemak and durians.. and tat is it! Anything else I eat is bonus!:) 

Had two durian treats... one from Lisa and one from Annie and the durians were DELICIOUS!:)

Also attended a workshop meant for mums who took time off to take care their children and wanted to go back to work.. learnt some resume tips and I think hor, maybe I can offer to write resumes online for a price:) wahahah

While shopping.. saw a bellydancing copetition rehearsal and saw tat guy who is on Guo Ji Jiao Yi Suo:) I do miss Singapore!

Ace also having hell of a good time eating all his fav singaporean food.. first week.. everyday breakfast he was asking for chee cheong fan... and then it became putuh mayam.. wahahaha.. then of course there is also his favourite "colour colour" gao deng kway, "black black" and not to mention char kway and chicken rice and fried noodles!:)



Saw an interesting tree with very few leaves and all flowers while sending Ace off to CAMP@HOME...

Ace and his putuh mayam...

Wish time wouldnt fly past so fast and I can enjoy in Singapore longer...

Ace said too that he has "waited for ten million thousand years to come back to Singapore for two months!" and he complained that the time here is way too short and he wished he can stay here for good... "The best is that Dubai and Singapore combine together and then i wouldnt have to miss my Dubai friends or my Singapore friends or family."

How I wish that is the case too, Ace...

Previous post: Shitfighter's Reunion!

No comments: