Sunday, August 12, 2012

Ice Cup

I really marvel at the little one's excellent SELF ENTERTAINMENT SKILLS...

Whenever I bring him out, he will bring along his own notebook to draw some things he might want to INVENT in future and explain to us how it works after he is one...

Or he might use paper to cut and paste together to make this or that..

Now that we have been in Singapore for some time, he has already played with all his toys in Popo's house once through, he is starting to be bored and so come up with 1001 and one ways to self entertain.. wahahaha:)

But I think this one tops the list... The other day while we were not looking, Ace filled a cup with water and put it in the freezer...

A few hours later, he took it out and says he has made an ICE CUP:)




I wonder what he will be up to next:)

PS: The other day, Ace was super bored and I was going out. I told him as he was a good boy, I would give him my password for my ipad and let him play with it. But he has to promise to only play with it when I give him my permission...

Anyway, he had so much fun the whole night watching youtube videos and playing games...




Later in the night, he even initiated teaching Popo how to use the ipad and how to play games.. (which i suspect was a strategy to play with the ipad MORE).. Hahahaha..



Previous Post: Ask And You Will Be Given

No comments: