Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Angel Mafalda


In Dubai, there is a shop that sells lingerie and PJs called Oysho... they have very nice designs with Hello Kitty, Mickey Mouse, Garfield and many cartoon characters...

And because they are so pretty.. I always go in and look at the tshirts just to feel SHIOK:) hahahaha....

When we first discovered this shop, we also discovered a cartoon character we have never seen before.. it is this cartoon character tat looked like this:
Max and Ace always say this character look like me and i will say she doesnt because I HAVE GOT LONG HAIR...

The other day, I went into the shop to bio again with Ace and then when I saw this shirt, I suddenly realized that I now share the same hairstyle as her! Wahahahaha!



I sort of wanted to buy this lor! But leh, it is a little too short and too thick for my liking, so in the end, I just make do with taking a picture...

I did a wiki on her now tat I know her name and found we do have a little bit of similarity.. she is supposedly  a 6 year old girl "who is deeply concerned about humanity and world peace and rebels against the current state of the world..."

But I think I way prettier lah:) wahahahahahahahahahaha.... Ace giggled and insist that we look exactly the same! Sigh..

Previous Post: Simisai

No comments: