Friday, December 28, 2012

Packing The House

Ace is having a two week term break before winter term starts. Since two weeks is quite a long time, I told him we will plan what to do during the two weeks.. we arranged to play with different things and do homework... and just so I can be a little bit more relaxed, I added in PACK THE HOUSE....


Day 1: Pack his book shelf.. not bad.. he took initiative to wipe every one of his books:)

But when it came to sorting his books, he sort of did it anyhow... so I had to help him lah.. so now finally the book shelf is neat.. and since he was the one who packed it.. he knows how much hard work it is right... he has been trying to keep it neat:)

I posted this on FB and a friend commented that my son very ke lian.. i told him if Ace not ke lian now.. then will be I very ke lian and his future wife very ke lian lor:) wahahahahah... this is good training mah.. anyway, Ace is very proud of himself that he did it and that he is independent:)

Few days later, time to pack his clothes drawer... not bad, his folding skills is quite good..

Too bad though the holiday is too short.. we planned for clearing up the living room but did not have time for it.. looks like "I" will have to be the one doing it... dam...

PS: In the end, I ended the one doing it... Max says he is not used to all the extra space without toys lying around.. wahahaha:) And I forbid Ace to take out any toys to play over the weekend cos then at least can look neat for one weekend!:) wahahahahah

Previous Post: Christmas Day At Jumeriah Beach Residence

No comments: