Friday, December 14, 2012

My Memory No Good

When we went home to Singapore during the summer break, my mum bought Ace a neck pillow the shape of a whale.. whom Ace promptly named WHALEY:)

After using it on the airplane, WHALEY has been just lying on his bed for the past few months..

We noticed though that since we changed car, Ace as been falling asleep in the car alot and I remarked that maybe we should put Whaley in the car since Ace takes the car to school everyday now.

And so, Whaley "SHIFTED" from our apartment to the car.

The other day, during the weekend, Ace decided he missed Whaley too much and said he wanted to bring him home over the weekend. However, when weekeday came, he forgot to bring him back to the car and kept forgetting for a consecutive few days..

Finally one of the nights, just as he was about to fall asleep, he ran out of the room and shouted, "My memory very poor, I need this to help me remember!"


I wondered what all the din is about and when i turned to look, I realized he had pasted something on the door that said, "Must bring whaley.." wahahahahahah

Not bad, the next day, he DID remember to bring Whaley and as a result continues to enjoy comfy trips to the school. I also thinking of buying one to use during flights:) Really looks very comfy:) hahahahahaha...

Previous Post:Ace Gets Chopped!

No comments: