Saturday, December 29, 2012

My Son Thinks That A DSLR Camera Is A Toy

The other day, we were walking around the mall and walked into what me and Ace terms as Daddy's toy store...  an electronics store that sells all sorts of gadgets...

And Ace kept pulling my shirt and saying, "Mummy, can you come... can you please come.. i want to go there and play..." I thought he was thinking of going to the apple product section to play with the ipad/ipadmini/iphone and I said he can go and play by himself.. so he happily ran away....

I walked around for a while and decided to go back and look for him...

Instead of playing with an iproduct, I found Ace holding on to a DSLR and fidgeting with it and trying to take photos!




See,the action like quite pro right?:P

All thanks to Kerr gor gor who lent him his DSLR when we went out together lor.. I hope he is NOT going to ask me to buy him a DSLR next...

Cannot resist taking photos of these antique phones.. cos I know CCC is going to love them :) wahahahahaha...

Then we walked around the mall and saw this very cute sofa.. so very Alice In Wonderland..:)

Guess what interesting thing I saw.. it is a cake pop maker!

For a moment, I was tempted to buy one to make cake pops.. but after thinking through, I think i am quite happy to eat my square, rectangle or watever shape cake I make from my happy call pan.. but I can think of someone who will like this!:)

Previous Post: Packing The House

No comments: