Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Model Ace

The other day,out of nowhere, my son decided to do a catwalk down the "runway" (actually our living room floor) and started posing for me.. I laughed till I pengz lor.. especially when i saw his expression....


Still got the smoky, try to look sexy look lor...




Handsome boh?




Then leh, about a week later, we found out that the mall near our apartment is holding a modelling workshop and Ace said he wanted to attend. Since we had nothing to do as Max was working..  I said OK and brought him there lor.

 Ace queuing up to get his hair done... in the end, he decided it is too much of a hassle to go home and still wash hair before bed so he said he did not want to gel his hair..

 For the boys, it is just gelling of hair.. the girls will get their nails done and also get hair sprayed with some colouring thing and make up too...

 Ace standing on stage when his name is called..

 He was in sort of a foul mood.. cos we were late and I told him it was his fault that he dilly and dally at home...

 They got this lady who is supposed to be a famous model in Dubai.. I dunno who lah.. to be their catwalk teacher... She looked mightly short to be a model to me...

 Ace listening intently...

 Alas, listen liao never follow.. wahahahah

 Teacher say.. walk to the middle, pose and count to five slowly.. and walk to the back and pose and count to five slowly...

 He pose so fast I can't even take a proper photo of him lor!


 See this little girl.. bum really stick out lor!

 Then I saw a chio bu on stage and realized.. this is the super chio girl in Ace's class last year called S :P Chio or not.. cos she is mixed blood.. ang moh mother and indian dad:)


 This one also very good at posing...

 Our good friend walk su seh but never pose like he pose at home... afterward, I asked him why he never pose nicely.. he said he was a little stage shy..

 Waving before going off...

 Looking on as the girls got their turn... this pensive look not a bad pose also hor?:P

 This one was literally dancing on stage and I think he walked away with the top prize..

 There was some art and craft thingy nearby and Ace was all excited to make a bling bag...

 Sorry hor, is not make for his laobu hor...

 Guess who he make it for?????

 Anyway, there was a Wizard Of Oz show in another part of the mall and since we were already there, we went to watch lor:) Look carefully and guess what Ace is doing!!!!!! He thought I dunno but I can tell..  Mr Orh Pi Sai digging his nose while watching lor!!! And best part is when S bite her fingers, he still hit her hand and asked her to STOP!!!!!!


 Dorothy and the white witch...

 The scarecrow...

 And here comes the tin man and the lion too..

 The evil black witch.. who is actually also played by the same woman playing the role of the white witch.. amazing how fast she can change into another outfit!


 Meet and greet session.. round of high fives..





Anyway, it seems he is bitten by the model bug lah..

A few days later, I bought a pair of socks and then while I was bz, someone go and put on my socks and start to model again!



 I really wonder where he learnt THIS pose from lor! I can so see thos sort of pose in posters for boots or stockings!:) wahahahahhaha


 Run out of pose and started to do all the Oppa Gangnam Style poses...





Funny boy this is...

Anyway, this boy is very attracted to fame... the other day, he came home and informed me that he is famous because his friends all found out that he is on youtube and started viewing all his videos on youtube (I am thinking I should change all settings to PRIVATE in that case!) and then he turned to me, gave me a big beam and said, "Thanks mummy.. thanks for putting my videos on youtube and making me famous!" before skipping away happily! Wahahahahahaha.....

Previous Post: Movies Under The Stars

No comments: