Sunday, January 13, 2013

Ace Takes Care Of Me

Was down with a super bad headache last night... I suspect it is due to not drinking enough water and I had this throbbing headache that was really quite bad...

I asked Ace if he could help to massage my head and so he did...

But he did not stop there and it really warmed my heart...



After he massaged my head, he kissed my forehead and asked if I was better. And then, he pulled the blanket over me and went out of the room.. he came back to the room with a glass of water that he said is for my headache...

Then he said to me, "Mummy, if you get headache again later, you can wake me up to massage for you..."

I told him he better sleep or he will feel tired for school tomorrow..

"It's ok, i don't mind.. I love you.."

Aww... so sweet...

After all that tender loving care, I actually felt well enough to get out of bed and make his snack, pack his school bag and watch some TBBT online before I went back to bed again. Woke up the next day and no more headache but was feeling super duper tired...  I think I better sleep early tonight too...

Previous Post: I Can Do By Myself

No comments: