Saturday, January 12, 2013

I Can Do By Myself

Here is a new one that Ace can do by himself...

For the longest time, Ace always says he doesnt know how to open up the ketchup packet, squeeze the ketchup in and rewrap it so that he can eat the burger.. he always says I have to do it for him because if he does it, the burger will drop out...

The other day, I decided to skip breakfast to sleep in and so Max brought Ace to Mac D for breakfast...
Surprise! Suddenly Mr My-Burger-Will-Drop-Out can do everything by himself!

Even licking the ketchup packet...


The happy look of achievement:)

He is also trying to learn how to peel an apple by himself but it still not confident cos he accidentally peeled off some skin of his thumb when he first tried...

His being confident has got benefits... when I fell down and injured myself and seemed unable to move my limbs.. he says he will just make his own lunch in that case.. WAHAHAHAHA.. but of cos I din let him.. because he wanted to eat the pancake mee hoon kway I taught him for lunch.. whoever eats that sort of thing for lunch man...

Previous Post: Show And Tell: Seashell

No comments: