Sunday, January 20, 2013

Puppy Eyes

The other day, I was having a conversation with Ace about a cartoon that we watched and Ace said, "Yeah, the little boy was so cute and he made those puppy eyes... it was so funny..."

And I was a little taken aback..

"How did you learn the phrase 'puppy eyes'? Where did you hear it?" I asked him..

"I heard it from Ms Roberts lor.." Ms Roberts is his form teacher..

So I was really curious why he would learn this phrase from his teacher..

And so Ace explained that he was asking for permission to do something and he did the same sort of look and so he teacher said, "Stop making puppy eyes at me.. puppy eyes do not work on me..."

LOL!

And then I recall then whenever Ace's for permission for something, he will always put his two hands up in front of him and so I asked him why he always does that.. to which he replied.. tat is his version of puppy eyes...

Like this....

I think though this set of puppy eyes only work on Ganma Annie and Fen Fen jie jie who always gives in to him and buys him whatever he wants! Wahahahahaha


Ace using the puppy as DEMO on how to do the proper puppy eyes..


Anyway, Ace explained that his teacher also said the same thing to another boy in class..  Strange how the BOYS are the ones doing the PUPPY EYES and not the GIRLS:) wahahahha...

Previous Post: Listening To Mummy 


No comments: