Saturday, January 05, 2013

Unexpected Surprise

This one is going to be about food again.. wahahaha..

Early morning when i woke, my friend asked me for tips on how to make the egg wrap rice.. so leh, I am inspired to make it for Ace for lunch...

But was a failure.. the photo look ok right..

But here is the leftover.. there was too much rice i think:)

Anyway, I was out walking in the afternoon and somehow, there are many changes in my usual routes because a huge part of the shopping mall I frequent is closed down.. and I was faced with surprise after surprise.. this door not opened, that one is locked.. in the end I had to walk through an unfamiliar route and ended up not where I had wanted to go and because of this, I came across a new indonesian restaurant by chance. I saw some malay people eating inside which is a good sign... what an unexpected surprise! I asked Max if he wanted to try it and he agreed.. so that night we decided to do our dinner there..

That is Ace getting ready..he says must comb his hair to look like Astro Boy cos he was wearing the Astro boy t shirt tat ah yee gave him...






Restaurant looks nice... and got indonesians here.. pass..


Roti John!:)


Max accidentally ate the green chilli padi whole...

That is why this expression..

Ace asked me to fold flower withe the chopstick cover... and then tried to be funny...



Very strange sayur lodeh.. the only sayur inside is the jackfruit stem.

Nasi lemak was not bad...

Ace loved his kway tiao as usual...


Dessert!!!

ATAP CHEE!!!!

We were fighting over who got to eat the atap chee..

Turned out to be surprisingly ex.. and the food was so so only.. not authentic enough in our opinion.. unexpectedly disappointed.. sigh..

After tat nothing to do so we went gai gai..



Ace pretending to be Crayon Shin Chan:)



Check out this outfit that my image consultant, Max Chua pulled out for me.. heng he is working as ops manager in shipping line and not really as an image consultant.. if not my whole family must "drink west north wind.."

And then nothing to see liao.. so we went home lor.. Dun think we will go back to the restaurant though.. a little too ex for the quality they are offering lah.. rather go to Betawi which is also nearby as well.. way cheaper and more authentic...

Previous Post:  Pasar Malam

No comments: