Monday, January 14, 2013

The Best Of Broadway

Winter is short this year...

Just when I finally get to dress up in my "winter clothes", the weather is turning warm again...

What a bummer...


Anyway, there was this show called The Best Of Broadway coming to the shopping centre near us.. so I decided to bring Ace to watch lor... it was actually quite nice...

The first number.. I dunno which musical it is from though...

But I love all the feathers;)



I tried taking photos with my Note 2 for the first time.. so far so good...

Ace from start till end is this expression.. I thought he din enjoy it.. but when I asked him afterward.. he said he enjoyed the show.. then I asked why he made this face and he said he doing what Uncle Jingzhi taught him.. wahahahahhaha.. I explained to him that the dancers get feedback and encouragement from us and if we enjoy a show, we have to clap and smile...


Guess where this one is from? It's Dirty Dancing... but cannot too dirty lah.. this is Dubai after all....



I am not familiar with this one but I think is Joseph And His Amazing Technicolour Coat or something like that..



If you cannot guess which one this is.. you are very jia lat lor!:) wahahahah



But the Christine look very sala... dunno why have such scary hairdo...



Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase.... Hakuna Matata.. aint no passing phase...



I thought Ace will enjoy the Lion King since he is familiar with it but still same expression!


Beauty and The Beast he sure familiar since school concert perform before... but Ace still keeps the same expression...


Can you guess what is the grand finale?

Give you a clue, look at their hair....


It's Hairspray!





After that very hungry and went to eat at Noodle Bowl.. we ordered laksa but it wasnt as good as the mee siam we ordered the other time.. but I noticed they used the yellow noodles we see often in supermarket.. so I was inspired to buy and make fried noodles with them few days later and turned out to be not too bad:)



On our way back from dinner, there were fireworks lor... wah lau, we wait at rooftop no fireworks... we dun wait then got fireworks... sigh.. Too bad for C lah.. she just not fated to see fireworks here..



























So I just take some photos for her lah.. at least she can see on my blog:)

Reached home already.. Mr Ace Chua very boh liao.. go and make snowman with his putty...


This one is OLYMPICS NUMBER 1...



Anyway, this is the last we saw of our cool weather.. it got foggy one day.. and turned very cold for a while and the temperature after that has been climbing... I think when we return from CNY sure very hot liao..

Previous Post: Ace Takes Care Of Me


No comments: