Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Ice Age

Thanks to the Dubai Shopping Festival, there is a new show at the mall again...

It is an Ice Age musical but I must say it is one of the not so good ones I have seen..


It was sort of babyish.. even Ace felt so.. because it was like Dora The Explorer.. asking children to "SWIPE" or "KICK" along...





But it was interactive lah.. they played games that included the audience..






Then leh,. after tat, Ace went to Virgin and spent half an hour at the corner where there is this set of toys called laser pegs.. it is like LEGO.. but GLOWS... he keeps saying he wants me to buy this for him for his birthday. I ask him to add to his list.. cos he always say want this and want that and in the end also never write down so never get lor:)

He say must take picture with his "creation"...

After taht, we went to try out this new indon restaurant a friend intro us... food was so so lah.. but I think I prefer Betawi.. if only Betawi dun always run out of the food we want:) wahahaha

Somehow, the thought of going home made me miss sgp food more.. so I have been making more Singaporean food for meals these days.. this is my veg prawn noodles:) Tasted quite good:)

My rendang curry...

Butter tumeric rice...

And I think.. I have almost perfected my take on the bo cai san se dan:) hehehehe

Max says dun mix it up so I make into nice portions for him.. looks like UAE flag.. wahahah

The other day very boh liao so I go and anyhow steam some cakes from my anyhow do receipe.. not fluffy enough.. I think next time cannot add too much bi-carbonate of soda...

 Cant wait to be back in SINGAPORE!

Previous Post: It Is The Thought That Counts

No comments: