Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Ace Makes Lagsane

Ace found out about Lasagnes when he read the Garfield Comic Books his dad passed to him. Apparently, Lasagne is Garfield's favorite food...

So after reading the comic, Ace asked me what it is.. I told him we bring him somewhere to eat it some day.. and he did... and he loved it:)

And then since then, he has been bugging me to make Lasagne for him. But somehow I always thought it is very difficult to make...

Now that I have the pasta machine.. I thought.. it is worth a try.. so I tried to look for some recipes.. and then leh.. I just agar agar.. based on what I have at home.... decided to make lasagne with Ace:)

Ace cutting the tomatoes and mushrooms. I helped to cut the onion...

Our base sauce is done:)

Then he helped me to make the dough and flatten it into sheets using the pasta machine andit is now time to layer it!




What a poser! hahahaha.,


And the lasagne is ready to bake in the oven!

Very excited Ace wants to try his lasagne!


Looks good. and tastes GREAT!:) Hahahaha...

Ok, I think we are going to make this very often since Max and Ace both love lasagne!:)

Previous Post: I Don't Like H

No comments: