Saturday, October 26, 2013

Halloween 2013

Every year, Ace's school throws a Halloween party that they call Autumn party...

The first year we attended... Ace insisted on buying a Policeman Outfit... And the second year, he also realized that since he will be running around lots, it doesnt make sense to dress up too much and said he wants to wear the GHOST t shirt that he has.... THis year... he insists he wants to dress up as something...

Initialy he said he wanted to be a zombie soldier... But I told him we don't have soldier outfits... so cannot do that... and then he wanted to be iron man... and asked me to use paper ot make him an iron suit.. knowing that he will certainly run around alot in the night.. I suggest instead that he be iron man in his black tee shirt..

That is Ace doing kung fu with the Devil's Trident..





I thought very long and hard and finally came up with a design.. I cut out a circle and paste some alumiium foil on it.. and then I sew a blue glow bracelet around it... too bad we bought poor quality glow in the dark bracelet from daiso... so it wasnt really bright enough..

Just to get into the mood, I also bought two cat ears from Daiso so that I can dress up too:) haha


This year, the school is not ab;e to provide decorations made by the children... and so... THE PARENTS MADE DECORATIONS THEMSELVES:) hahaha



I think this year's decorations are quite well done!:)



I bet Ace doesnt dare to sit on the frankenstein :)



Witch DJ:)

Kenny from Southpark gamely posed for me!:)

Max says he is hungry so we scoured the Year 6 baking goods booth for some food:)

Quite cute right?


Ace and his classmates...

A very angry looking mermaid.. haha

What a economical Halloween outfit! Just buy tape and tie around.. hahaha

I tot the dad on the left looked pretty cool too with his count dracula outfit and his pram.. wahahaha ;)

Frankenstien.. anyone??

The blue mahawk... I really cannot figure out what or who is is trying to be.. but looks cool:)


This is flying in the wind on top of the school building:)

This witch even came with a mask...

This sporting dad came with a knife through his head.. hahaha

A selfie with hubby.. note: Max did not make up.. he just did not have enough sleep... so have very dark eyes.. hahahahahahahha

Other than the school party, Ace was also invited by his friend to join him in the trick or treat event in his building..

As I have already dismantled his iron man suit by then, I convinced Ace to wear his tudor outfit.. (so as to get maximum mileage out of it!) But he wasnt scary or anything.. while playing over at his friend's house,

It is not alot but Ace is happy lah.. and I am also thankful it is not alot of sweets!:) wahahaha... He said that one man asked him to perform a stunt... one asked him to sing.. one asked him to do a cartwheel before giving him sweets :)





In short, this Halloween is a very exciting one for Ace:)

Previous Post: They Stole My Idea!

No comments: