Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Kong Fart Bao

Ace has a new silly nickname...

KONG FART BAO.. hahhahahaha

Well, we were just monkeying around before bedtime and he was trying to practice speaking hokkien... and then we started talking about having hokkien nicknames... and then just off my head... because then he had chubby cheeks and round round tummy after 2 mths in Singapore, I told him he can call himself KONG BAK PAU...

And then he went, "Nooo!!!!!" and then.... let out a "poot" and so I told him... can update his name to KONG FART PAU...

Hahahahhahaah..

PS: He keeps saying, "NOOOOOOOOOOO" to this name.. but hor, few days later.. he will remind me of it and then play the "NOOOOOOO" game with me again.. I think he just likes silly names:)

PPS: He now has a huge headache... he was totally expecting me to forget this name but I never did after he reminded me ONCE of it... so now whenever I want to tease or irritate him.. I just call him Kong Fart Pau.. and he will get agitated and insist his name is ACE! Haha!

Previous Post: Govinda's

No comments: