Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I Miss Cayden

As my nephew is growing up rather quickly, my sister will send me pictures and videos of him regularly...

And then I will show them to Ace... and he will go... "Aww... I miss Cayden.." and purse his lips like he wants to cry like that...

Strange tat cousins spend so little time together but seem so connected... xxxxxx thousand miles away.. and they fall sick around the same time too! hahaha..

Anyway, Ace bought some tape to make his toys and it came with a free penknife.. and so one night, he decided it was fun to cut out stuff... he cut out letters and gave them to be jumbled up and ask me to "Rearrange into the name of someone in our family..."

No prizes for guessing whose name the letters will form...

Cut one not enough.. maybe to prove that he misses Cayden VERY MUCH... he cuts out another of his name.. hahaha

Well, we can see him soon.. in a few months time.. hope he still remembers us :)

Previous Post: Eric's

No comments: