Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Abundant Ace

Ace has always been a very abundant, blessed little boy...

The other day, we noticed that some of his pants are looking like they are a tight fit.. so we decided to get him some new pants.. however, we discovered that most places carry sizes that are either too big or too small....

So leh, I posted on FB and asked if anyone knew where I could find clothes for boys Ace's age and size...

Immediately, two kind friends responded... one passed me some pants and outfits that her boy outgrew...

Another one was travelling and decided to keep a lookout and buy Ace more pants in his favourite  army prints:)


And then I also realized that Uniqlo sells pants of Ace's size... and bought him two pairs of pants...




Buying the pants was also a funny story to tell...

I first discovered Uniqlo sold these pants while shopping and took a picture to show Ace.

And a few days later, while dating Max, I realized the pants were on sale and we decided to buy some.. and then  as we were not sure of the size.. we asked Popo to help measure Ace's waist and call us back...

Imagine our surprise when we were told his waist was 74cm when the XL size was max 68cm! My son got so fat meh???

So leh, we din buy in the end..

The next day, while we were out, I brought Ace to Tampines Uniqlo.. alas, THEY DO NOT SELL KIDS WEAR...

So we had to go back to the one in Bedok Mall.. So he got to try and I was at least sure he can wear the XL.. Alas, they only had his size in sand colour (his fav pants color since young) and he wanted to also buy the blue army prints but it was out of stock...



I told the very disappinted Ace I dun think it makes sense for me to spend money to travel elsewhere to search for that design.. travel liao also boh bao have his size.. then the sale cost savings will go to the travelling.. So Ace said OK.. just buy the sand coloured one...

I KPO and asked when I was paying if they will have stocks in the storeroom and found out that they can bring it over from another store.. I dun even need to travel all over the island to find it.. hahaha.. and they actually dun even need me to pay and I can pay upon collection and since I reserved during the sale, they will keep the sale price for me!:) Yeah...

After we bought the blue army prints, I noticed Ace liked to wear it immediately after we wash and dry it.. I asked him why and he says cos it is looser and more comfy.. wahahahaha.. fat say fat lah :) wahahahaha....

Previous Post: Army Exhibition

No comments: