Saturday, December 27, 2014

I Wish They Will Get Married

One of our friends got attached recently...

When the couple A and B met Ace, B promised Ace a christmas present and a few days later, they really passed Ace a present.

The present turned out to be a trashie truck..which was exactly the same as the one that Ace already had. But still, it seemed Ace had a good impression of them.. hahaha :)

On the way home after getting the present,Ace suddenly told me that he wanted to tell me something but asked me to please do not scold him or laugh at him..

"OKay.." I promised..

"I wish hor A and B will get married..." Ace said, blushing a little.. I asked him why and he said he just wants to see them together and happy :) haha

I asked him why he thinks this is something I will scold him about or laugh at him about and then he looked embarrassed again.. probably he was thinking of himself getting married with you know who :)

Anyway, after that, Ace became very quiet..

By the time we reached home though, he told me he has been drawing in the car..

And this is the drawing of A and B that he drew..



he even wrote "A Love B" at the bottom of the picture.. Didn't know my son is so romantic leh:)

Previous Post:A Magical Christmas

No comments: