Saturday, December 06, 2014

Trip To The Barber's

when it comes to his hair...Ace is quite particular. And since young, he already think more hair is more handsome than no hair:) wahahahaha...

Then leh, he went to the barber once and did not like the experience and so after that, he is just happy to let me, his dad or his grandma cut his hair.

When school holidays started, I asked if he will like to try a crew cut.. since it can happen during holidays and no one will see. Even if he dun like, by time school reopens, he can grow it long again and stick to his old style.

But leh, he insisted dun want to go barber.. and want nai nai tocut. But nai nai is not free wor..and then I was also not free.. and then the other day I finally see until very buay tahan liao.. I told him do or die must cut. he dun want to go out and cut I will cut.. hahahaha.. and it may be very sorry cut.. wahahahaha..

Anyway, took out the shaver to charge it, and couldnt find the cut hair scissors we have at home.. so xiao liao lor...


We I was in hurry to cut his hair... chop chop curry pok... using the blunt scissors and the shaver which died on me, this was the best I could do.. from the front.. looks like it is ok... BUT...

There are three holes at the back!:) wahahahahaha.. those are the parts where the shaver died on me!:)

So I asked Ace.. whether he wanted to live with 3 holes or he wanted to get it trimmed at the barber.. given he is very ai swee one.. I knew he would choose the latter :)

The cut done by the professional:) wahahaha.. But Ace still says he did not like his head to be shaved and trimmed so thoroughly and prefers that I cut for him still in future.. "Just dun use the shaver in future lah.." he said..

On our way home, Ace was really tickled when he noticed this shop:) hahaha


Ace tries to draw attention away from his big tummy by pinching his dad's tummy...

Previous Post:Abundant Ace

No comments: