Friday, December 19, 2014

My Wish Came True!

Booked the function room and invited a few of our friends over for an early christmas party..







The party.. was sort of special for Ace.

Becos that day after the party, when everyone returned home, his dad commited to stay alchohol free for the next three days...

Ace always wishes that his dad will stop drinking.. and so it was like his wish came true...

I asked Max why he decided to do so and if he had anything to do with the fact that he realizes that alchohol sometimes makes him lose control over his temper... or if had anything to do with Ace's wish but Max says no.. he just wanted to do it.

I married him long enough and know him well enough to just let him be lah... Ask him more will either kenna or change his mind:) hahah

And his three day commitment became 5 and eventually, he made a long term commitment to stop drinking daily and just occasionally go out for a drink.


I told Ace about Max's commitment and explained that I think the main reason was that he is doing it out of his love for Ace. Ace was so happy to hear that and exclaimed.. "I am so happy mummy.. the wishes I listed and did not list all came true!:)"

Previous Post:Legoland Malaysia (Part 2)



No comments: