Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Cheeky Ace And His Cheeky Friends


While we were chatting the other day, Ace told me that he and his cheeky friends came up with a plan to tease their Chinese teacher, Mr X.

Before the teacher came into class, they all pakat and agreed that when the teacher came into class, they will all break out into applause.. just for fun.. wahahahaha..

I asked him what his teacher Mr X said and he said, "他说我们很无聊咯.."

Hahahaha..

I think his Chinese class friends all all quite cheeky.

Apparently, there is a girl in this class whose name is RUIEN... so another time, they pakat and when the girl walks into the class, they started singing the star awards theme song together.....

Hahahaha... maybe boh liao pple attract boh liao friends:) wahahaha..

I told my friends about this and they say Ace and his cheeky buddies are so cute.. haha:)

Previous Post: I Want To Donate To Nepal

No comments: