Saturday, May 09, 2015

You Bully Me/ 太欺负人了

The other day, while I was on the way home, I recieved a slew of whatsapp messages from Ace.

He asked if he can go to our neighbour's house to play. I told him the answer is NO and then he started begging me with his pls pls pls...

Apparently, our neighbour has a zai mother and so she allows her son to play as soon as he finishes his homework...

But still, I dunno what is her view towards exams and I do not thing it is a nice thing to disturb other people during exams, I told him NO lah. I mean, you dun want to study is your problem, dun go and ask other pple not to study right?

So this is part of our exchange on whatsapp...



I am pretty impressed that he used the chinese phrase" 太欺负人了".. so very PRC chinese.... wonder where he learnt it from..

In response to my response about why Joshua is allowed to play and he is not, I told him he can go and ask to be Aunty E's son then ;)... he sent me this...


But leh,  think he understood my point lah.. cos afterthat he started telling me about how wonderful his new finger skateboard it and how he was lucky cos his friend gave it to him...


Previous Post: War Paint

No comments: